Laboratory Downdraft Tables
Fine detail work requires a user-friendly environment and, often, significant spatial constraints. An industrial laboratory downdraft table meets these needs with robust performance in a convenient size. Totally self-contained, these units can be placed where they are needed and require no ducting. They are useful for the collection of dust, smoke, fume, and powders.
Airflow Systems Easy Bench
- An ergonomic, self contained, operator-oriented downflow workstation enables a seated operator to work over the downdraft area; rather than standing as typical tables require.
- A powerful, quiet blower efficiently draws dust, smoke, fumes and powder away from the operator's breathing zone and a spacious work surface allows for unobstructed handling and processing.
- Filter efficiency can be adjusted to address a variety of application requirements.
Our laboratory downdraft tables provide dust collection for:
- dental appliance/denture finishing
- inspection and QC/QA
- prosthetics finishing
- medical device manufacturing
- jewelry polishing and soldering
- powder processing
- small parts surface finishing
- chemical processing
- art labs
- detail finishing in museums
- small model making