Auto-Direct & Auto-Flex Torches
FumeVac’s Auto-Flex and Auto-Direct MIG welding torches take high-volume fume extraction to a new level. No other automatic torch on the market removes weld fume as efficiently and effectively, helping companies take a significant step forward in their ability to meet ACGIH and OSHA air quality standards, or simply provide for a cleaner workplace. Coupled with an appropriately sized high-vacuum extraction system, these welding torches offer the highest air volume throughput of any other competing product on the market.
The FumeVac Auto-Flex and Auto-Direct torches are designed and built from rugged, durable materials for exceptional performance and long life in difficult, high-amperage automated applications. Due to the high airflow rates, the internal components experience a super-cooling effect, resulting in a product that runs at low temperature levels even at elevated welding parameters.
Features & Benefits
- 180º and 45º torch neck options for variable mounting positions and weld joint access
- Quality copper alloy consumables for exceptional durability, high conductivity, and long life
- Rugged design for long life and ease of maintenance
- High amperage, high duty cycle MIG and Flux-Cored welding performance
- Exceptional extraction flow rates for high-percentage
- fume capture rates at elevated amperage levels
- Flexible model includes multiple lengths to accommodate remote wire feeder locations
- Amperage: 500A
- Duty Cycle: 100% duty cycle
- Wire Size: 0.35” (0.9mm) to 3/32” (2.4mm) dia.
- Processes: GMAW, GMAW-P, FCAW
- Applications: All industries – Circumferential, longitudinal applications
- Direct – Connect model: 18.7” length
- Flex – Connect models: 2’, 4’, 6’, 8’, 10’ lengths
- Lincoln & Milller connection options