Welding Portable Fume Extractors
Portable fume extractors are the most efficient and versatile solution for fume and dust source capture when central vacuum systems cannot be used or are too expensive.
FV-190 SC Portable Extractor
A portable, continuous duty unit for weld fume extraction applications.
- FV-190SC-1: 4.8 HP (3.58 kW), 460/3/60
- FV-190SC-2: 9.6 HP (7.16 kW), 460/3/60
- Max Flow:
- FV-190SC-1: 400 cfm (340 m3/hr)
- FV-190SC-2: 800 cfm (780 m3/hr)
- Max Vacuum: 180”w.g. (44.8 kPa)
- Filtration Area: 158 ft2 (14.8 m2), 99.9% @ .5μm, Merv 15 FR Ultralife Media
- Noise Level: 78dB @ 5’ (1.52 m)
- Weight: 226 - 255 lbs (103 - 116 kgs)
- Dimensions: L-38", W-24.5", H-30"
- (L-965.2 mm, W-622.3 mm, H-762 mm)
FV-225-2 Portable Fume Extractor
The FumeVac FV-225-2 portable fume extractor is the most efficient and versatile solution for intermittent-duty fume source capture applications.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for light duty applications or repair facilities
- Specifically designed for semiautomatic MIG welding processes
- Dual high-rpm, high performance motors for exceptional vacuum up to 90”w.g. (22.4 kPa)
- 240V Split-Phase input power, powered by optional 120V dual power cable
- Static Pressure Gauge for system performance monitoring
- Capable of up to 115 CFM (195.4 m3/hr) at the torch with 2.5” (63.5 mm) inlet port
- Filter: 225 ft² (20.9 m2), 99.9% at 0.5 μm, 80/20 high-capacity media
- Casters for easy portability
- Automatic on/off sensor for on-demand fume extraction included as standard