Planning to have clean, safe air inside your new building?
Plan for it before you build.
The time to think about indoor air quality is at the drawing board, not the grand opening.
If you’re constructing a new facility, new plant, new office or a new building of any kind, Hastings Air Energy Control will work with you to supply high-quality, long-lasting air filtration technology, air flow equipment and dust collection systems that meet and exceed your clean air specifications.
Benefits of Installing Air Filtration Technology, Air Flow Equipment and Dust Collection Systems During Construction
Installing air filtration technology, air flow equipment and dust collection systems during construction instead of after completion has a host of benefits:
- Systems easier to install
- Expansion can be planned
- Cranes and other equipment can be worked around the dust control system
- Building more comfortable, immediately
- Energy efficiencies
- Good indoor air quality is good for workers, clients and visitors
Contact us during the planning stages – before you build – so your workstations can be designed to provide the best air quality. Our teams of experts works closely with you to determine and select what kind of air filtration, air flow and dust collection systems your new building will need.
The right product for your project will depend on the facility, the industry, and your company’s needs.
For new construction, Hastings Air Energy Control offers:
Cartridge, baghouse, cyclone separators, portable, and wet dust collectors along with dust control booths.
Baghouse Dust Collectors
Our baghouse dust collectors offer continuous-duty performance for uninterrupted operation of industrial…
Cartridge Dust Collectors
The cartridge dust collection products are one of the most versatile dust collectors for handling a wide…
Cyclone dust collection products provide high-efficiency, heavy-duty performance for heavy dust loading…
Portable Dust Collectors
Our portable units set the standard in the industry with their integral high flow extractor arms, exceptional…
Wet Dust Collectors
For potentially hazardous or volatile contaminants such as aluminum and titanium dust, the best answer…
Dust Control Booths
Our dust control booths are the ideal solution for all your grinding, cutting, polishing, and finishing…
Air Filtration Products
Industrial air cleaners that provide ambient filtration and may include HEPA filters. Other units offered…
High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) systems designed to meet CDC guidelines for the control of infectious…
Industrial Air Cleaners
Industrial air cleaners are designed to filter the ambient air of fine, airborne dust and contaminants…
Industrial Vacuum Systems
High vacuum systems are designed for high-powered, continuous source capture with low maintenance...
Mist collectors are available to collect mist from both oil-based and water-based coolants used in machining…
Providing the Product You Need
Hasting Air Energy Control air filtration, air flow technology and dust collection systems meet and exceed your exacting specifications and the most stringent workplace standards for new construction. Our systems:
- Can operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Feature washable filters that reduce operating costs and replacement frequency
- Highly efficient
- Can handle small facilities to large-scale operations
- Simple to install and operate
- Easy to maintain
Our experts can help you save money by creating a custom solution perfectly fit for your application.
Delivering the Service You Deserve
For more than 50 years, Hastings Air Energy Control has supplied innovative, high-quality, long lasting air filtration systems and air flow technology to keep workers healthy and workplaces safe. Hastings Air Energy Control has the expertise, the experience and equipment that protects your employees from potentially harmful airborne contaminants. We are your perfect clean air partner.
- Develop innovative products for the market
- Partner with carefully-selected manufacturers and contractors to supply very best air filtration products
- Competitive prices
- Responsive, fast maintenance services
- Superior customer support
- Offer high-quality, long-lasting air flow equipment
- Serve a wide range of industries, from small shops to large-scale operations
- Proudly headquartered in the Midwest, the heartland of America
- Founded in 1969
- Five decades of industry acumen
- Family owned and operated
- Acknowledged market leader