Due to expansion, remodeling and upgrading, our showroom is currently unavailable. During remodeling we will do our best to accommodate your demonstration needs so please contact us to see how we may assist you.
Call now! 800.236.8450
Welcome to the Hastings Working Showroom!
In the ongoing effort to empower every industrial client with the information needed to choose the best air cleaning strategy, Hastings Air Energy Control maintains a working showroom. We invite you to come see major types of industrial ventilation systems in operation. The showroom includes dust collector systems, air cleaners, extractor arms, mist collectors, and vehicle exhaust removal equipment.
- Powerbooth self-contained dust collector/backdraft module with containment curtains on both sides of working area.
- With containment curtains drawn on both sides, the regain air plenum helps contain dust and increases capture velocity of the Powerbooth dust collection module.
- Downdraft table with integral cartridge dust collector and optional containment shields.
- Industrial air cleaners may be mounted on the wall as shown or suspended free-hanging from the ceiling; in both cases they can be positioned to create a planned air circulation pattern for total room air filtration.
- Flexible extractor arms contain clear, unobstructed path for collecting contaminants and are connected to clamp-together ducting.
- High-efficiency Mist-Plus series may be machine-mounted or floor mounted, and features a 2-year filter guarantee.
- Clamp-together ducting provides easy installation and durable performance for new systems or retrofits.
- F-Series Fans fit with extractor arms and filters, or may also be used as central fans.
- The Mini Mist Eliminator is also a high-efficiency, compact mist collection unit that can be mounted on the machine.
- Various extractor arms connected to one duct run.
- DFW downdraft table designed specifically for sanding/grinding on wood is equipped with standard panel filters.
- Hose reel provides compact storage and easy accessibility in a vehicle exhaust removal system.
- PCH Portable Dust Collector Series offers outstanding performance in collecting weld smoke.
- Robot hood captures fine, airborne dust, fume, & smoke.
- Downdraft table draws particulate directly into wet dust collector for safe collection of hazardous contaminants such as aluminum and titanium dust.
- Downdraft table with integral cartridge dust collector collects a wide range of industrial contaminants, including dust, fume, and smoke.